Be free. Be you. Relax. You are in the Netherlands, after all, one of the most liberal countries in the world and probably the polar opposite of Saudi Arabia. Yes, you’ ll find windmills, an incredible variety of different cheeses, tulips from deep red to yes-please-yellow, legal weed, and fun wooden clogs here. But you’ll also come to realize that this small country in Western Europe packs a punch: From cutting-edge art in Amsterdam and Groningen to the world’s biggest flowergarden in Lisse, from fancy modern architecture in Rotterdam to the most charming canals and houseboats you have ever seen in Haarlem – the Netherlands is a thoroughly charming, funky, and open-minded destination like no other.
Traveler, Writer, Artist, Journalist, Language and Yoga teacher, Cultural Scientist. The author of "Speak in Spanish- Fun and motivation on your learning journey" as well as the multicultural novel "Von Fischbrötchen, Sangrianächten und Chaoswelten". Love animals, the arts, laughter, traveling through inner and outer worlds, the healing arts. Weltenbummlerin. Reisende in inneren wie in äusseren Welten – in Gedanken, Büchern, Filmen, Meditationen, im Schreiben – sowie in fremden Ländern und Kulturen.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bewitching Yangshuo, part II: Loving and longing along Li river
- Aloha amigos: Gypsy News '22 + on the sanctity of souls
- A Gypsy at Heart reloaded: News in a nutshell and VIP changes
- Bewitching Yangshuo, part I: The voice of the Ancients
- The Netherlands
- Flower power adventures in the Netherlands
- Seduced by Rome: Arduous passion and entrancing beauty
- Ho Ho Ho, it´s a mini- Gypsy-Christmas post
- Time for fun and peace: Gypsy language classes and meditations