Crazy monkeys on a giant rock, dangerous airports, canons all around, and subtropical gardens – Gibraltar is not just all that, but also a fascinating melting pot of cultures, languages, and religions.
Traveler, Writer, Journalist, Translator, Language and Yoga teacher, Cultural Scientist. The author of "Speak in Spanish- Fun and motivation on your learning journey" as well as the multicultural novel "Von Fischbrötchen, Sangrianächten und Chaoswelten". Love animals, the arts, laughter, traveling through inner and outer worlds, the healing arts. Weltenbummlerin. Reisende in inneren wie in äusseren Welten – in Gedanken, Büchern, Filmen, Meditationen, im Schreiben – sowie in fremden Ländern und Kulturen.
Top Posts & Pages
- Reclaiming my wild nature in untamed Western Australia
- Calming Chiang Mai: An elephant always remembers
- Bali adventures: Tiny turtles and a lesson in letting go
- Sensuality and Self-love
- Rottnest Island: Where quokkas are the true Selfie-pros
- Balinese dance and music: Passion meets grace
- Moin, Moin, Hamburg: Exploring Northern delights
- Hamburg part 2: Exciting places and historic traces