Crazy monkeys on a giant rock, dangerous airports, canons all around, and subtropical gardens – Gibraltar is not just all that, but also a fascinating melting pot of cultures, languages, and religions.
- Video interview on travel-mindsets, world wonders, and Mexico travel hotspots: Andrea´s secrets
- Hey my Gypsy Soul….what is this?
- Lessons from water: From Geneva to Annecy
- In the footsteps of Leonardo di Caprio: Exploring Thai island phantasies
- Bali adventures: Tiny turtles and a lesson in letting go
Traveler, Writer, Journalist, Translator, Language and Yoga teacher, Cultural Scientist. The author of "Speak in Spanish- Fun and motivation on your learning journey" as well as the multicultural novel "Von Fischbrötchen, Sangrianächten und Chaoswelten". Love animals, the arts, laughter, traveling through inner and outer worlds, the healing arts. Weltenbummlerin. Reisende in inneren wie in äusseren Welten – in Gedanken, Büchern, Filmen, Meditationen, im Schreiben – sowie in fremden Ländern und Kulturen.