Crazy monkeys on a giant rock, dangerous airports, canons all around, and subtropical gardens – Gibraltar is not just all that, but also a fascinating melting pot of cultures, languages, and religions.
Traveler, Writer, Artist, Journalist, Language and Yoga teacher, Cultural Scientist. The author of "Speak in Spanish- Fun and motivation on your learning journey" as well as the multicultural novel "Von Fischbrötchen, Sangrianächten und Chaoswelten". Love animals, the arts, laughter, traveling through inner and outer worlds, the healing arts. Weltenbummlerin. Reisende in inneren wie in äusseren Welten – in Gedanken, Büchern, Filmen, Meditationen, im Schreiben – sowie in fremden Ländern und Kulturen.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bewitching Yangshuo, part I: The voice of the Ancients
- The Netherlands
- Flower power adventures in the Netherlands
- Seduced by Rome: Arduous passion and entrancing beauty
- Ho Ho Ho, it´s a mini- Gypsy-Christmas post
- Time for fun and peace: Gypsy language classes and meditations
- Guided meditations
- Gaudi´s Barcelona: Dream a little dream
- Guest Post: A love story - Western Australia's top spots